Please Call to request service to (971) 217-0779
Your home is the most significant investment that you will make in your life. The roof of your home should always be kept in great shape to protect your investment and the people who live there.
Roofs need regular maintenance to increase your roof life and to prevent leaks,
• Cleaning debris from the entire roof, behind chimneys, skylights, and gutters
• Removing moss
• Treating to prevent future moss
• Inspecting and caulking or replacing any flashings as needed
• Sealing all roof penetrations as needed
• Repairing nail pops and securing loose shingles as needed
Preventive Commercial Roof Maintenance.
The life expectancy of your flat roof can often be tied to how well it has been maintained. Therefore, it is also highly beneficial to hire a commercial roof repair professional who will perform a comprehensive evaluation of the state of your roof so the chances for future water intrusions can be minimized. For these assessments to be effective, they require highly trained roofing inspectors who can properly evaluate the severity of the problems related to your roof system.
If either debris or moss is an issue with your roof, or you have any other roof maintenance needs or questions, give us a call at (971) 217-0779, and we will be happy to help.